Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
Location: Serasa Watersports Complex, Serasa Beach
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is the turning point in your diver training when we turn your attention on how to prevent and handle diving emergencies. During the PADI Rescue Diver Course you will learn the difference between administering rescue skills and rescue management and how both roles play an important part to safer diving. Voted our student’s most favorite course program!
- The PADI Rescue Diver is over three days.
- Courses start any day.
- The course is split into 3 parts: Classroom theory and video sessions, Confined water rescue scenarios, Open water rescue scenarios
- Must be Advanced Open Water Diver certified
- Must have CPR certification, (PADI Emergency First Response certificate or equivalent level training)
- Must be staying overnight in our Homestay or any other Hotel in Brunei (preferably not too far from our Dive Center)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive)
- Must be 15 years or older